zondag 28 juni 2015

AMFI transit 2015

Friday, 26th of june, the graduates from AMFI had an exposition with all their projects. And it was epic. It is just art, it's AMAZING! It was a great experience and if you have the opportunity I think you should definitely go and admire all the amazing/beautiful pieces they created.
Here are some pictures so you can see what I experienced friday night.
The exposition was in another room. The things the students had created
was just amazing. It wasn't regular fashion anymore, it was ART!
After we walked through the exposition we went to the catwalk show. Here are some pictures of the clothes/outfits they made and showed us. Next year I think I am going again and if you are interested in fashion or art I think you should go to AMFI transit 2016 next year.


The amazing outfits,I just thought it was art,
was made by Abbie Stirrup. She is an amazing designer.
It's really unfortunate that I didn't met her











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten